Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When I grow Up!

When I grow up, I would like to have a few options or what some would call back up plans.
When I graduate from high school I would like to get into college and have a few different subjects dealing with science, possibly marine biology. I also want to go into cosmetology, maybe a makeup artist or hair dresser. A vet would be way awesome as well. I love animals and being able to work with them and take care of them would be a very fulfilling life.
There are a few things I can do to achieve that. One would be graduating from high school with good grades and recommendations for college. Another would be to follow through with everything I begin and never give up. I need to find a steady job during college to get a head start on bill paying and all that grown up junk. I should always be confident in what I do.
A few reasons why I would like to have such a mixed career path is because having a back up plan is always a great idea, no one knows what life is going to be like in 5 years or 5 months from now. So having something to fall back on as a second option, but still having it be something you love is very important. You will never be left in the dark with a choice like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment