Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Top 5

My top 5 favorite Colors
1- Green. I love green because it is the feeling of excitement or energy. It puts me in a good mood.
2- Orange. I like orange because it is bright and cheery.
3- Silver. Silver is a great color because it is elegant and goes with everything.
4- Black. The only reason why i like black is because it goes with any other color. It also helps accent other colors, but it is sometimes over powering.
5- Baby Blue. I like baby blue because it is light and soft and can be comforting in a room or on your clothing.
I chose to write about my favorite colors because there are a lot of them. I love color, I love being colorful. There is so much in the world that would not be the same with out color. If everything and everyone were gray all the time how would you feel? Kinda depressing right? I think it would be way sad and gloomy all the time with out color.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog! i like how you listed you're favorite colors and put your reasoning. The conclusion about colors is good too.

    ReplyDelete